Saturday, August 20, 2011

Friday~

WOAA...Okay, today is a big day at my house...we having a bbq party tonite =)....

Morning...woke up quite early as Aaron need drop his things at 7am...waited him till around 7 smtg near 8..den I lazy to sleep back ady~~

Afternoon, went out with elmer and adrain to fetch ah wei and find a money changer as ah wei need to change some money back...den we have our lunch at McD...

After back home, start preparing for the party...wash floor, set up pit...make drink, went out buy some left out goods...collect ordered food...TIRED!!

Nite, the party started..well, I guess everyone have fun =)..

I guess I shall end here kinda too tired to write in detail...Lots of things in my mind and heart...oww ya, sry to heard that my cousin's phone get stolen...be more careful next time...

I miss someone, I care someone, I like someone, I love someone~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~