Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday~~

Woke up at 7 smtg becoz i need to go for work...1st day of work..it turn out not what I expected LOL...I accepted Aaron's invitation and worked for facility department at Swinburne..Report myself at office at 8.30am and omg...the boss is in shitty mood =="..well, what can do??

1st task..move the broken chairs from both male and female hostel to store...one thing I learn, girls are violent o.O...by comparing the amount of broken chairs...those girls have killed at least twice more than boys o.O...they even kill bed frames too ..scary...

2nd task.. move the projector screens higher...this task quite sien as those class room we need to work in, have class in there most of the time...so we spent most of our time waiting =="

3rd task..arrange the tables at the lecture hall back to original arrangement..LOL...well, we leave it for 2mr xD...

well, duno is good thing or bad thing that we have senior to work with us...one thing i know, this job is tiring..><"...after the job, I spent my evening time sleeping and go dinner at 9pm =="...this makes those talk at direct selling more and more realistic..how many people actually love their work? even there are plenty of them, the facts still no matter how much you work, what you worked is not yours...is for the boss ==", your time is boss's, you dont have freedom..traditional works...

That's my day for today~~

I still struggling to find my dream since I was young...or maybe, I did have dream, is only that I dont hold on to it...another thing is, after I recover from the broke up last time, I dont have anyone to share my feelings..><"...maybe as an Aquarius, no ppl can understands..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~