Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wednesday~

Morning...woke up quite late...whole house quite empty as Alan and Pat, I think donna also went out...Cleaned my room, and change some of the furniture place =)....Have a fresh look and feel in my room hehe..

Afternoon, I was slacking, den Pat suddenly say she wanna go sing K LOL...we went few places to ask, all are full o.O wow...at the end, we went to Crown plaza, the sound system is kinda bad...but still usable =="...we sang  our heart out LOL...den we went kch fest to tapao smtg...MET SOMEONE SPECIAL unexpectedly..so happy =)...and I regret to buy tat cha kue...It is nice, is just it make us wait song damn long...so sry everyone ><"

Nite, I reach home just in time, after came down from alan's car, i str8 jump on rev's car LOL....and went bible study, was expecting someone to be there but she din come =="...well, had some great time at there...=)....

Thats my day~~trying to cure my heart, trying to free my self from other ppl's opinion and how ppl look at me...I keep telling myself I am who I am...well, it seems din work out well..gonna keep trying ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~