Monday, October 10, 2011

My life~

It has been awhile since last post...Church events, studies, labs, assignments, games, sports..i barely have time to sit quietly and write a blog post...and I just realized today, My fingers has completely healed << this is a bad sign as i din play guitar for quite awhile...zzz

For some reason, I addicted to one of the Facebook game call Edgeworld...zzz kinda regret that i started playing..shall stop right away !! My study is barely catching up...should give more effort..

Another thing is I started to read a manga called "Eyeshield 21" it is a meaningful and interesting manga...I help i find myself back..hope this determination will last!...I gonna change, to a better person =) Laziness go away pls

Starting to get better with her =) and less suffering ady, maybe i lose my grip ady...but in the other hand..zzz one of my buddy is starting to get on my nerves! Freaking mama boy attitude and 小气鬼...he is worst until no word can describe him perfectly zzz...i have ntg to say...cant imagine such human exist zzz

Phew, tat feels relieve..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~