Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Life~

Time flies...in a blink of eyes...2011 almost come to an end...so much happened...blah blah blah...almost every year end I writing like this haha...Well, exams is around the corner...and I am struggling to prepare for it...hate this feeling, why cant I be more discipline?

Just like that, I fall for her almost 1 year le...still cant get the courage to tell her...=(...ahh..how can I tell u?? what will be your reaction? Elmer told me, no need to worry about other, just put 2 ppl in mind can le...quite agree with that..I read your blog...old post but made me realize something...you said, when you truly love someone, you wont be jealous, but send all your blessing and wishes...I have so much to learn...

Seeing people excel in their life, make me wanna be one of them...but currently I somehow cannot foresee my future. Should I just leave that issue aside and focus what can I do now? or I need keep tat in mind and do what ever I can? What is my dream? and what is yours? future, makes people worry...Sometimes, I wonder, why do people have to grow up? the more we grow, the more our mouth bent downward...pathetic facts of life...

but no matter how hard...I must live on, for you, and everyone...thx for be in my life...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~