Saturday, August 13, 2011

Friday~~

Today din touch my study much...Reason is, I woke up quite late and Alvin jo us to go eat lunch, and that elmer pumping in toilet again and waited him for quite some time zzz...Noob elmer. After lunch, is about 2pm+...after that we went back home, but after awhile, alan ask me to pei him go out buy things....coz pat suddenly say she wan to cook smtg for all of us tonite ><"...and donna say she wanna follow LOL

OK, we went to boulevard, bought some florescent tubes and some ingredients...After shopping, we went back home, Elmer and I fix all the lighting while pat and alan cooking...Kinda fail to fix those lighting as we duno how those wires go zzz...we try to fix what we can, but still not working...freaking LIGHT!!...after that, we have ntg more we can do about the light...den we went to clear the drain LOL...we are so random xD...

Okay, after done everything...we went up stair to rest and wait pat and alan finish cooking...until alan come rush use to go eat LOL...coz pat's bf came ady, he kinda ps wan him wait lol..but that time I haven bath...xD..I dun care if he wating xD...i still went for bath hahaha....

wow, the dinner today is so delicious and fulfilling xD ..thx alan and pat for that...den I end up I ate the most == coz everyone keep saying they are too full...=="...well good for me xD...after all the cleaning up...I plan to practice some guitar coz whole day din touch guitar...den donna say she wanna go out...den duno why i actually offer to drive her out LOL...abit regret doing that, coz i need to fetch her back zzz...if i dun need to fetch her back, i actually can go slp ady by now..><"

I should be studying now, but i kinda too tired to stay focus zzz...well...thats my day =)...there goes a day, 2 more days until exam ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~