Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Thursday ~~

Okay Thursday, for some reason, last nite I have a full 10 hours of slp o.O...nice ^^...but I din feel any extra energetic ==" Okays skip the boring part ><"

1.30pm, almost late for tutorial class...our last tutorial class for this semester! OWWYEAAHHH...but Class ended meaning coming up next is exam zzz...well..I know where i need to focus ady, but still cant get myself to sit quietly and study! 

3.30pm, tutorial class finished, at the outside of the class, coincidentally all Keiths gather o.O and Ah jo gave use some gift he bought from Aus..Nice^^..It is a magnet gift xD den we actually did someting funny about it xD haha 
This picture is abit dark, but bare with it xD. Mine is the slipper xD, coz i wear slipper to sch all the time ^^, alvin's is the one on the head, a Aus map, the shirt is Elmer's, the underwear is ah jin's, well it actually not a underwear, it is a boomerang LOL. then another one the surfing board is zhe yii's...hahah, ah jo din actually get the gift for him self ><" ...

After fooling with the road sign, we went for ABC ^^...Keiths meeting. K skip boring part again~~



5.30pm, suddenly got the feel wanna go jogging ><" I just realize i have a weird habit before jogging. I like to go for a shower before jogging LOL...I went to jog for about half an hour ><" kinda short, but I quite satisfy with my improvement of stamina...while jogging at the park there, I saw some interesting thingy...1st, I saw a uncle hitting golf ball with his club, and there was a small pail on the ground. I actually pay my attention on him while i was jogging LOL...2nd is a dog owner hitting a dog LOL...I actually over heard her conversation with a Malay woman. Her dog actually went to bite Ppl o.O...thats the reason she hit the dog okay that may sound rite, but after awhile, I din see the owner anywhere around anymore but the dog still at the middle of the road o.O...What is in my mind is, she know her dog will bite ppl, but why she leave it outside o.O...and I think the dog duno why it get hit that time ><"...hope no other get bite again~~

well, thats all the interesting part of my day that i can rmb~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~