Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today's encounter ~

Today ntg much interesting happened...the only thing that can cross my mind is a stomachache made me wake at 5am ==".

Recently, I keep watching Yui's live performance, so awesome...and made me wanted to play the guitar more ><"

Today, i talked to her in fb abit. Until now, i still prefer hide behind comp to talk to her...wish i have more courage...but no matter i talk to her face to face or through online, I keep feeling her coldness...><" Is tat a hint??

I get to know someone who struggling to recover from love hurt...and remind me of last time ><, now it wont hurt anymore, but I keep feel like i wanna do smtg about it. The feeling of loving someone who meant everything to you but you meant ntg to them is damn hurt.

Today, lecturer actually gave us tips ady, I need to start study ady, but like usual, I CANT GET THE RIGHT MOOD =="...even though I have told myself that I need to get HD for this subj! Should have treat myself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~