Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One more week~~

Today when i arrive at sch, met some of my frens and they remind me of my final is actually on next week OMG...I din realize it was so near ady...and i haven actually starting to prepare for it...I need to stop slacking around and wasting time on other thing ady...HD pls ><"

Keep get in touch with direct selling things, everyone of them sound like easy money, but what is the secrets?? and traps? Keep feeling that there are something behind the awesome business plan. well should do research more before actually involve in, after my exam of coz. Yesterday I actually 3am then slp becoz of the direct selling thing...I get some info from tuang on what he is selling...he is doing good, well JYJY =). and then I start to further to find out how their plan works...basically, the more underline you have, the more you can rise LOL.

><", Shall go study and do my assignment ady...will update once awhile =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~