Monday, August 8, 2011

New blog =)~~

Ahh..finally it done...after hitting so much walls. Thx yi zhen and binru for all the comments ><"...I decided not to use my old blog as it contain too much depressing post and history, and the blog is too heavy to load as those picture are made by me and i dont bother to make it a smaller file before uploading it.

Pass few day, i just had my presentation, everything went well and I very glad it is over!!...no more meetings and research. This is the first time i still have things in my head even i am very nervous!...I just split out all those words without even think about it..o.O...

Next is we got a new house mate next month =)... as kim and pat will be moving out there are 2 room empty out and donna come back =) and alan move in ^^...but one thing kinda bother me is, i need to take charge of the house as kim moving out...><" hope everything will go well for this 27 month!...and the house is so comfortable now after a cleaning and tidy up..=)

I din notice my guitar's neck is actually bent until yesterday when i asked da ge about why my string is so high!...now i trying to bent it back, hope it work ><" dun die pls my guitar T.T. Yesterday when practicing, we actually play with drums and piano..wee that was fun...and my fingers is so pain!!

Assignment is dealing 2mr, i basically done with it, only left the re-write part to make it neat and tidy. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~