Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Monday~

Okay, its monday, the day that most ppl hate...becoz sch and works back again after the week end. well for me, this monday is my exam day ><"..

Morning, HEAVY RAIN again OMG, and so nice to slp ><" woke at 8am, exam at 9...LOL...thx jian siang and melvin come fetch us go sch ^^... Okay, still have abit time to study ...chiong for the last few minutes ...ok, times up, enter exam hall....freaking cold exam hall ><"...lucky i brought my jacket...

OMG, teacher's tips is inaccurate OMG die ><"...I tried my best...and bb to HD..or maybe D T.T...I leave the exam all early, as i dont have much to do in the freaking cold and stress exam all...and met aaron outside xD wee, he brought his guitar book...have a nice chat with him about guitars...more to learn yay!...

Afternoon, went RH plaza to have lunch, with alvin, jin, elmer, melvin, rocky and jess...ah jo and cindy tag along too hehe...went to a shop named what 5 stars hainanese chicken rice...freaking ex and small portion LOL..but the weatgrass c was nice hehe...so ps that alvin tio saman as he parked over time...jian siang also =(

After that, went back home rest awhile...at 1st i actually planned to go for a nap, but I remembered jason jo me to play sdo this afternoon...well, smsed him...and played few songs with him...den he left...LOL...I continue to practice few more songs and I was surprise...that i can play some LVL 16 SONGS...yay!

After awhile, rocky and jess came...we waited jian siang come den we go kch fest...arrive at there around 5.30pm...and we was like omg...the Q to buy fried durians is so damn long...LOL...we wonder around the parks at there and took some awesome picture xD...den about 6 we went to "fill" a table LOL....

Nite, still in kch fest...I spent about rm20++ on food LOL...wallet got hole ady ><" but i was satisfy =)...met alot friends at there..too bad "YOU" are not there =="...This is the 3rd time i went kch fest...It was nice..hehe...

Thats my day, my holidays starts now!!! weee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~