Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday =)

OMG...a nice heavy rain in the morning ><" almost cant wake up...the weather is so cold and so nice to sleep ><"...well, i did wake up in the end...and prepared to go church...

When i reach church, my stomach is so hungry zzz becoz i forget to eat the 棕子 ==" well, this is not the 1st time...I kinda lost focus, maybe due to my hungry stomach ><" ....and Jason forget to bring my mp3 again T.T...I miss my earPhone lar!!

Afternoon, is youth time...today event is join a talk from a Japanese speaker...xD I am like played whole session LOL...and studied abit xDD...

Nite time, dun have much to talk about..all i did is just study for 2mr exam ><" ow ya, alvin and jian siang came over to study =)...oh, forget to mention...the  棕子 that i plan to have it as breakfast, when i came back home, I wanted to make it be my dinner..but after i open the plastic, a worm actually fell out o.O and it smell weird...in the end I TROW MY DINNER AWAY T.T

Well, thats my day...a happy day=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~