Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wrong timing~



zzz..sick at the wrong time..haiz, I know how to ask other people to tc themselves but i fail to tc myself hahaha....Ytd nite, i went McD for supper, and that is the reason everything started...1st thing in the morning, i woke up and feel that my throat abit sore...den due to the lab thingy, i stay at the air conditioned lib for the whole day...and now i have block nose...

Elmer's gf come to kch to play for few days...wonder wat will happen haha...

time flies, when think back, i actually live in kch for about 3 years..and 2 more years i will be leaving here...I dun wanna leave here =(...especially I am so attached to my church and friends...and her!...still wondering should I tell her?

Deep in my heart, I wish i can have a long lasting relationship, I dun wanna hurt anyone and myself nor wasting time...well, it is very nice to have someone supporting you and accompany you in most of the time...but love is not a game, is a life...dun wan go and crushing ppl's life due to my weakness hahaha...Sry, if you are waiting =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~