Monday, October 31, 2011

Missing her~

It is 12 something in the mid night, I feel so awake as I just woke up from my evening nap...spent whole day with church =)....I have lots of homework in hand, but today is a special day for God.

Ahh, my biological clock is messed up again hahaha, I wonder if I can wake up for school tomorrow. Busy week ahead, and time flies...this morning, Wendy suddenly asked me, how long I have studied here, and how long will I staying here. I suddenly have the sour feeling as I think I soon will leave them one day, my dearest church friends. =(

and her!...I seeing sign and hint asking me to go for her, I wonder if they are from God...My brain keeps telling me that I will eventually hurt her and myself in the end. This kind of relationship, I cant foresee the light at the end of the tunnel. Sometime, I really feel like I wanna just go for her like that, without considering the consequences, but every time, I held myself back. so now I still struggling, trying the let go but end up held on much tighter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~