Thursday, November 3, 2011

My thinking~

This morning, Js come and complain blogger can't is not functioning..I cant and try with a long post but end up having the same problem as his, the post only have the title and no content o.O...haha, now i posting with the new interface which I dont really like...Okay, what I wrote for my post in this morning was about horoscopes, Aquarius male and Virgo Female. The article about Aqua male is somehow very pathetic, I duno why, and that is not the only article about Aqua describe Aquarius till so sad =(. The article describe Virgo female as princess =) wee....

I am kinda regret to reject the offer of rev to ask me to join the leadership retreat...It sound quite fun =( and she will be there too..but I really dont have time to spare, Home works, tests, Assignments, Labs haiz, I wish I can be there...well, gonna back to work haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~