Saturday, November 5, 2011

=( Sad and Happy =)

Wake up in the Saturday morning covered in gloomy sky, knowing that there are tons of homework waiting for me to mark them as done, but my mind just cant focus as there are someone occupied it. Ahh, life can be much better.

Yesterday, I coincidentally came across a song call "get it right" from glee...the lyrics basically is describing most of the teenage life. Struggling to offer their best but end up messed up and leave with scattered heart, and that is not the end, they have to fix the mess somehow. =( Being a Jack of all trades, I know my best is isn't enough but i tried my best somehow. I can hide my sadness with a smile, but it just wont go away.

Ahh enough with the emotional things,

Last night, our embedded lab finally worked!!! haha, but we killed the adapter. well, we din't actually tested the final coding as we killed the adapter and the board is not working...haha, base on the values it look find hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~