Friday, November 18, 2011

Exhaustion~

Recently, I get frustrated very easily...I dont feel like talking...I dont feel like wanna cheer people up...just wanna keep quiet and observe everything...This maybe due to homework pressure is building up...and I am under stress...Hope I will change after everything is over.

Okay, I start complain to her...I dont know where this will lead to...but at least I din do anything...at least for now, I think is alright...I dun wanna regret oh..=(

3 more lab reports still waiting to be done...1 big lab assignment on hand...1 or 2 more coming..so total up, 5 or 6 reports need to be done...before final exam which is in less than a month time...beside labs...2 more quiz coming up next week...wow...

Sry guys, if my unstable emotion get you....I am exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~