Monday, November 14, 2011

The last day~

Time flies, in a blink of eyes, one week have pass...2 more hours my no fb challenge will be complete..with flying color! wahaha....

The semester is near the end...the intense period of a semester..everyone is under serious stress....heard some of my friend said, they hardly sleep at night...pity them =(... everyday facing those "strange homework" only they know me, I duno them...i keep thinking when will be my turn to have a sleepless night? tomorrow have a quiz...I prepared for few days, but cant find the key...so close yet so far...where did I do wrong? Well, I know, I shouldn't be complaining, as there are people living on this earth is baring the stress much greater than mine. Consider myself have a good life =)...

Kinda addicted to the song “ 孩子气” from the movie "You are an apple of my eye"...the lyrics and melody is so warm and so gentle...I cant help myself to miss her when listening...feel like wanna go watch tat movie with her. so much thing wanna ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~