Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Love stories~

Recently, I watched 2 romance movie...Love you you and You are the apple of my eye...both video is very sweet and have a lot of good comments...well, I din regret that I watched =)....the story plot keep reminding me of her...I not sure which part of the movies is similar to our life...but she just keep appearing in my head...the feeling is so sweet ><"...I kinda wish I can watch again the video with her.

The urge to tell her my feeling is getting stronger..due to all the hints....I wonder how will she react...hope not the worst case...wish i got the courage when time comes!...dun wanna miss the chance again...once again, hope  I am not too late...

Today is the 5th day without fb...time flies! 2 more day and I am free..haha...somehow I feel like I am a retard to give myself this challenge...and cause so much of inconvenient...but it work for some reason..haha..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~