Thursday, November 10, 2011

3rd day~

Watched naruto anime just now...it is a filler, but in the story, they mention something about love...and make me start thinking...they said, if you really love someone, you will do whatever you can to make them happy...what is my calling? that step, i hesitated for about one year, will her disappointed? I really wonder am I too late? that question 我会太迟吗?keep repeating in my mind...feel like wanna ask her...

Should I just go for her like that? why I must do so much of thinking? she is in all my blog post...my mind, my dreams...should I keep on thinking? or just go because I love her and only because I love her? so much question mark...I guess I gonna give it shot, no matter if I gonna bang on wall or not...tat will took all my courage!..I know everyone is supporting me...thx guys...

Okay, back to my daily life...My day today...3rd day without fb...things are not going so well, I starting to carve for fb!...4 days to go, hope I can survive!...gambateh!...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~