Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2nd day of no fb

This morning, I have class at 10.30, so Elmer and I went to the catering uncle's place to have breakfast, woo, there got Mee Java...It is quite suit my taste as it is sweet and not so spicy..nice! and the uncle recognize us.

Okay, today I went  home early, because I left my mouse and laptop adapter at home...no comp = no need do homework!

1st thing I sense when I enter my room is tat terrible rotten egg smell....zzz, then I just realize, I forget to flip my laptop cooler to check, once I did, and OMG...there are still some rotten egg remain under it...ahh, disaster! Hope the smell can quickly disappear from my room...

Woah!, while I writing this, the weather just suddenly change!....It was sunny few minutes ago, then now, the sky is dark, and raining heavily! and strong wind too...woahhh freaking weather!

2nd day of no fb...well, it is quite boring without it...but without it, my day is more productive!


Edit:  Woo the raining stopped...and a big perfect rainbow and its reflecting image is formed on the sky just outside my window! so pretty =) are u seeing it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~