Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My day~

Woah!! 1st i gonna say what I experiencing now!, immerse in the awful smell of the rotten egg..zzz OMG!! Seriously, the real rotten egg, 1st time seeing it, 1st time smelling it...I swear I never wan a 2nd time!. and it kinda like spoiled the board omg, it cost RM1k man! =( Hope it is alright.

Okay, back to what I was planning to write, haha basically something like my dairy. =) Today is my 1st challenge to no on fb for one week. =) I pass hehe 6 more days to go...and my plan work well, no fb I actually will do my homework...haiz, too bad I need to this method to force myself to do homework.

Last night on the phone with my mom, and she said something surprise me! She actually ask me to go confess too? omg! more and more signs telling me to go for her, but why I still hesitating? I guess sry is not enough rite? =( Lord please give me courage.

House owner already chasing me to pay the rental fee already...still have one ppl haven pay...==", really tired to take charge of this house...being a Mr nice guy is really hard!

What a day....tomorrow is another long day, I will be alright...missed you all from fb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~