Monday, November 7, 2011

My release~

Yesterday, I finally gather all my courage to post out that status with hidden msg in it on fb...but I guess she din online..well, she missed it...I missed it...I am so tired, feel like wanna give up but cant let go...hang in the middle, disturbed many people..haiz...why is it so hard to tell her tat 3 words? haiz...that 6 words, for some reason, I put all my hope in it...haiz..

Keep saying I am busy, but I cant keep my motivation up...every homework is stacked up...final exam is in less than a month time...the stress is building up, why not the motivation?  everyday, facing the computer, the word homework keep appearing in my mind...

Feel like wanna run away, to somewhere there is no one there...fee like wanna watch the night sky filled by the stars all by myself alone...where is the gentle breeze I dream? seriously, I miss the old time...but my memory faded, is just like I have lost my memory...where are u? the one I dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~