Friday, August 17, 2012

Before, NOW and After~

Time flies if you look back into your memories, Time freeze when you waiting something to come... but all matter is NOW...The past, is fixed, bitter or sweet, it stay as it is, The Future, which holds our dreams, good or bad, depend on what we do NOW...

Some say, the year 2012 will be the end of the world...so what if it is true? human will die eventually, but what we can choose is either die in vein or die with fame, or at least die smiling?

People live with their own principle, with what they think best..but some time, other's best may sound better, but it may not suit you...be yourself.

I spent 20+ years on earth, learnt so much and yet so much to learn. Being a Jack of all trade, master of none is a pain...because I just cant focus on one and brush it to the max. I lack of self confident, I hate to make decision...

Seriously, I don't know what have I been doing for past 20+ years...like running around aimlessly..I get motivated once a while, but it never last zz...

Thanks those who accompany me up until now, I will remember and cherish...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~