Saturday, August 4, 2012

I am back?

Winter sem is over =) and I should be in KK by now, but due to church camp I have to stay in Kch...Almost failed sia, the resort try to scam ppl zzz...lucky we pull it off ><...fun times ahead?

Okay, i admit it, holiday is abit sian, and guess what? I back Maple...bad decision zz...hope I wont get addicted like last time..and yea, as you can see I change my my blog outlook again =)...give some comments? and the new design system of blogger is so convenient...I redesigned my blog in less than half day...

So much things to learn, guitar, bass, "programming", swimming? and etc...some i forget le, and is too much I dont know which to start =="

"Time flies, every moment is worth to cherish...good or bad, is depend how you want to see it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~