Thursday, August 23, 2012

My best?

Just now went to watch "The Days Of Noah Apocalypse 2", although it cant compete with those mega movies...but it is very meaningful ... one of the quote they speak hit me.. he said, we do the best, God will do the rest.

I never though of this. My way of living this, effort vs result, with least effort to achieve best possible result, but the result never will be best as I no paying enough effort. I always like to ask people, use 50% effort to achieve 80% better or use 100% effort to achieve 100% better?

I tasted before, the feel of both paying 50% and 100% effort...100% effort is way better only if the result is 100%, but most of the time I have to suffer disappointment. and get beaten by that, then took a long time to get back up.

That quote make me wanna change my way of life, try to live stronger and aim higher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~