Monday, August 27, 2012

New Spec, New life, New Sem =)

The long holiday is only left one week, so much things happen, so much memories worth keeping... but life always goes on, so packs up the memories and moves on...

I haven get my future figure out yet, but now, I will just do my best out of everything...I can say I am a perfectionist in a way that no one recognize xD... I tend to achieve perfect only on the thing I wan.

There goes for me...relationship always not my strength..guess wad? I messed up again... i guess, i stay away from this kind of thing for awhile..

New sem is just around the corner...I dont know what to expect, pray that it is not out of my ability to handle..

Last,.life is never easy, but we are not alone... thx for those who stayed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music~